Ofertas de Empleo
Servicios Financieros Varios
Position at a glance:
This position is to work at Evalueserve Chile supporting the Library team of a financial advisory and asset management firm. The team works on a variety of different projects including company & industry research, Public Information books, M&A and macro-economic statistics, newsletters etc.
The position requires working on different projects across industries and being able to collect data through secondary research including financial databases. The ideal candidate should have some experience in research with the knowledge of databases such as Factiva, Thomson, and Capital IQ.
The candidate should have a basic understanding of financial statements and concepts, ability to work on quick turnaround requests, managing workflow and handling client queries. The person should have good communication skills and would be required to handle client calls and also communicate effectively via emails.
The selected candidate will:
• Work in a cross-center team for a financial advisory and asset management firm.
• Work would involve a combination of quick turnaround same day (few hours) and medium sized (few days) research requests.
• Will work on different databases across industries.
• Identify and structure client problems, devise a solution, and carry out research.
• Direct interaction with Investment bankers mainly from the US and Europe.
• Will be exposed to a multicultural fast-paced environment.
The candidate should have advanced or native English level and should have:
• Bachelor´s Degree, preferably in Business / International Business/ International Relations / or similar.
• Minimum of two-year commitment to the role (i.e. long-term commitment to the team).
• Very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• 0-2 years' work experience.
• Ability to work in multicultural teams.
• Experience in research.
• Detail and quality oriented.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Knowledge in databases such as Factiva and Thomson is preferred.
• Ability and flexibility to work in shifts (mandatory). The team members rotate shifts.
• During summer:
– First shift: 10:00 - 20:00
– Second shift: 12:00 - 22:00
• During winter:
– First shift: 9:00 - 19:00
– Second shift: 11:00 - 21:00
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto