Ofertas de Empleo
Credit Research Junior Analyst
Servicios Financieros Varios
Position at a glance:
The candidate will work in a team of professionals assisting Chilean clients, particularly in credit research, fundamental analysis and financial modeling. Our client is a top financial institution in Chile.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Research: Research for news, financial data, company presentations of issuers under analysis (Chilean companies).
• Investor relations calls: Participate in earnings calls and investor relations calls.
• Analysis: Analyze strengths and weaknesses of issuers based on industry risk, business risk and financial risk.
• Quantitative data analysis: Manage financial data using different sources working with Excel.
• Developing financial models: Building and forecasting financial statements of issuers.
• Writing reports: Writing financial reports in English and Spanish.
• Degree as commercial engineer with Master in Finance or Economy
• 0-1 years’ work experience overall.
• Comfortable working in English environment- it will be required to write financial reports in English and Spanish.
• Knowledge of corporate finance topics.
• Excellent analytical skills for financial modeling and quantitative data analysis (working with Excel).
• Good communication (writing and verbal) skills, strong team work, relationship management skills, structured in work planning, goal oriented.
• Advanced skills in Excel (however, no VBA and programing skills is required).
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto